Wednesday 20 January 2010

Hi all

Just a quick blog to say I am still here, roaming the interwebs for things of interest, like web tools I can apply to my theme of coffee - I have one painting nearly ready, I am looking for a particular spray that will add a specific look then I will photograph and sell it for about £45.00 + postage - I''ll go into more details when it's finnished - it is coffee related :-)

 

So...I am using this posterous contraption again, I haven't used it for a while as it seems to suck up everything - but you could view Zara's Kafe Im Limon posts like status updates from Zaraville, as I'll be adding separate articles to various blogs according to their niche.

 

I'm flying off now, to bed...

 

It's spring!  Time for coffee

Posted via web from Zara Lockwood's "Kafe Im Limon" Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment